WELCOME TO MY AUTHOR BLOG

Random thoughts from yours truly. <3

Friday, June 6, 2014

It's FINALLY here!!!!!!!

Hallelujah- the sequel is finally here!!!!  yipppeeeeedoooooo (picture me dancing around like a giddy school girl).  It has been a long year, with a lot of writing up and downs, and I feel like I've finally come out on the other side.  Waaaaaaaaaahoooooooo :-)  I am so thrilled to be able to share my second piece of work with you, as this was always the story that I wanted to tell.  But, to understand this book you HAVE to read the first!  And it just so happens that the first book is on sale for only .99!!!!!  Happy reading everyone, and don't forget the biggest compliment to an author is a favorable review :-)  Enjoy !!!!

Tore: Divided Love

Torn True Love

No comments:

Post a Comment