WELCOME TO MY AUTHOR BLOG

Random thoughts from yours truly. <3

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's been far too long...

Wow, it's been way too long since I've last made a post!!  Sorry followers, it's been a bit crazy over here!  Lots to announce- I finally have a new cover for the first book, Torn True Love, which Anchor Group Publishing is rereleasing next month!!!  How amazing is this?!?!?!  Katie, the cover artist is quite the genius!!!  What do you think of it? 



I can't wait for new readers to grab the first book, and I'm even more excited for my current readers to get their hands on the sequel!!!  I have finished all of my edits and I'm up next on Anchor's editing list.  Fingers crossed not too many changes are in order!  I am hoping to start the cover work in a few weeks, I'll be sure to keep you all updated!!!  Thanks for sticking with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment